Providing support to Venture Capital Funds and startups in the initial contact with potential investors, as Family Offices, Pension Funds or successful entrepreneurs.
- Marketing strategies and preparation of promotion activities.
- Identification and introduction with potential investors.
- Relationship development and handling of potential investors’ queries.
Understanding of global Foreign Direct (FDI) Investment trends, internationalisation processes, including opportunities and risks of specific regions and site selection.
- For Public institutions involved in location promotion and FDI attraction.
- For Business development Managers involved in international growth strategies.
- For governments offering expanding companies training on specific markets.
We help founders to turn ideas into businesses by creating business plan, advising them on product-market-fit, financing models as well as sales and promotion activities.
- We define product/service idea as well as target market and revenue model.
- We create a business guide with milestones for sales and promotion activities.
- We help to position the brand in the ecosystem and address selected target groups.
We capture relevant data on industries trends, market behaviour and target group to provide information on the size, structure and dynamics of regions and sectors.
- Market information, customer, competition, sales processes, distribution channel.
- Sector trends, developments, prices, structures, legislations and available funding.
- Risks, competitive advantages, pricing models and brand perception.
Empower governments to proactively identify, manage investment opportunities and support expanding companies via research, relationship management and introductions.
- Long term Lead Generation projects, with representation in Germany and Poland.
- Sector and region specific market briefs for promotion and marketing activities.
- Economic missions, B2B meetings, seminars, workshops and trade show meetings.
Determine road map and action plan including value proposal, positioning of the product and brand, target customer, price levels, promotional and sales channels.
- Value proposition for ideal target and operational model for brand positioning.
- Key indicators that affect growth, resources and money that need to be located.
- Data-based penetration strategy, with contacts to potential clients and partners.