Katharina Arnold Rokita, Managing Partner (Berlin)
Marcin Szlęzak, Partner (Warsaw)
Over 12 years’ wide experience in transport & logistics sector, retail, and production companies. Marcin cooperates closely with Polish publishers as Eurologistics, E-Transport, Transport Manager, Track & Business, Poland Translogistica, Warehouse Manager, Logistics & Quality, Retail Summit, etc. He was responsible for business development & marketing strategy for international companies: TNT, DSV, Greencarrier – one of the biggest private company in Sweden, Frigo Logistics – part of Japanese Nichirei Corporation. He cooperated with the worldwide brands, for example, Mars Polska, Hortex, Orkla Food, Brown Forman, Scandic Food, Reckitt Benckiser, Nestle, Unilever, Mondelez, S.C. Johnson, Unilever, Bosch, General Motors, Nissan, Jaguar Land Rover, Aldi, Selgros, H&M etc. Marcin graduated Ph.D. study from Warsaw School of Economics where he was elected as the council member and leader of Ph.D. candidates group. Member of Swedish Business Club, Member of Polish – Scandinavian Polish Chamber of Commerce and British – Polish Chamber of Commerce. Winner of Warsaw Negotiation Conference. In 2018 he created Find Office– supporting companies entering the Polish market in their office search.
Katarzyna Nowak, Senior Executive (Warsaw)
Laila Reinhardt, Executive (Hamburg)
- Business development professional with 8 years’ experience.
- Consulting SME clients on their market entry strategy and management skills.
- Lead generation campaigns for Asian and European investor attract.
- Delegation visits and networking events.
- Support start-up to prepare bids for government funding.
- Understanding of companies’ decision-making process for int.expansion
- Native German speaker and also fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Clients: Advantech, America digital healthcare, Cheil Jedang, Gloria Jean’s, Australian coffee company, Persistent Systems, YR Energy
Zbigniew Jankowski, Senior Executive (Warsaw)
- Involved for more than 20 years in public relations, CEO of Maurent PR and Founder of AdEmotion
- Digital media: social media, bloggers and SEO campaigns
- International PR: media relations, delegations, meetings
- Crisis management: scenarios, strategy, solutions. 24h Hotline
- Media relations: press conference, interviews, articles
- Government relations: training, meetings, seminars, Roadshow
- Sectors: Finance, infrastructure, healthcare, chemical, and law
- Member of the Polish Public Relations Consultancies Association
- Awards: Golden SABRE, Three Złote Spinach, International Magellan award, and Golden Drum award nomination.
- Clients: PNB Paribas, Polpharma, GRUPA AZOTY, EU Commission
Fousieh Balaghi- Mobayen- Executive (Berlin)
- Looking for extraordinary stories, ideas, linking brands, topics, and products.
- Classic corporate PR and communications in the Lifestyle sector
- Concept and strategy development on branding communication.
- Offline and online publications, with graphic designers and editors
- Client: Amazon, Zalando, Volkswagen, Factory Berlin, Huawei, Carhartt, McDonald’s, Johnson & Johnson, Bang & Olufsen, and Universal.
Tomas is a student of computer science and business at the New York University Abu Dhabi. “Doing an internship at Kaliber increased my knowledge on international investment and how government attracts and supports investors. It has been also an opportunity to find out about the Berlin start-up scene and gain practical skills that I will be able to apply in my professional future as an entrepreneur. I recommend applying for the internship at Kaliber as it helps in understanding global investment trends, building knowledge about growing industries, and discovering market entry strategies.”