We deliver concrete business opportunities to accelerate the company’s access to the German and Polish market, support your international expansion, and financing as well as support investment promotion agencies with investment attraction.
Katharina Arnold Rokita, Managing Partner
– 10 Y experience in international expansion and site selection.
– Public relations/ affairs and promotion specialist.
– Advised worldwide governments on foreign direct investments
– Mentor at the Google Launchpad program for startups.
– Expert and speaker on investment trends and FDI attraction
– Worked in UK, ESP, DE, PL with fluency in 5 languages
– German market expertise “research, growth, go-to-market”
Clients: Everoad, CZD, EPAM, Brose, Zalando, Infinity, Dentaid, Hornbach, Amy’s, Seboradin, DB, DriveNow, Flixbus, Vapiano, Ekomi, MotelOne, Infinity, Sol Melia, Brussel- London, Paris- Polish- Virginia- Catalonia- Dubai- China- Panama and German gov.
Marcin Szlęzak, Partner
– 12 Y experience in logistics, retail, food and FMCG sector
– Business development & marketing strategy specialist
– Supporting Foreign companies in entering the Polish market
– Focused on market research, lead generation and sales
– Negotiation and public relations specialist
– Supporting companies in their office search, CEO Find-Office
Clients: TNT, DSV, Greencarrier, FrigoLogistics, Mars, OrklaFood, Brown Forman, ScandicFood, Reckitt Benckiser, Nestle, Unilever, Hortex, Mondelez, S.C. Johnson, Unilever, Bosch, General Motors, Nissan, Jaguar Land Rover, Aldi, Selgrosand H&M.
Katarzyna Nowak, Senior Executive
– 50+ successful projects on obtaining regional national and EU funds
– Advisory services in the scope identification of available public aid
– Optimization of financing structures and application writing
– Infrastructure, production, internationalization and R&D projects
– Support in co-investment processes and company structure strategy
– Training about aid programs and structural funds for investments
Clients: ALUMERO Metal Components, PAGEN, AUTO – FORM, Inżynieria Maszyn Klimatycznych i Urządzeń Specjalnych, BOGMAR,MAR – PLAST, PREZ-MET, Instytut Metali.
Laila Reinhardt, Executive
– Business development professional with 8 years’ experience
– Support start-up to prepare bids for government funding
– Delegation visits, road trips, trade shows and one to one meetings
– Market entry strategy and lead generation for ASIA and EU investors
– Native German speaker with fluency in English and Mandarin
Clients: Advantech, America digital healthcare, Cheil Jedang, Gloria Jean’s, Australian coffee company, Persistent Systems, YR Energy
Zbigniew Jankowski, Senior Executive
– 20+ years in public relations, CEO of Maurent PR
– Crisis management: scenarios, strategy, solutions. 24h Hotline
– Media relations: press conference, interviews, articles
– Government relations: training, meetings, seminars, Roadshow
– Digital media: social media, bloggers and SEO campaigns
– Awards: Golden SABRE, Złote Spinach, Magellanand Golden Drum
Clients: PNB Paribas, Polpharma, GRUPA AZOTY, EU Commission
Fousieh Balaghi- Mobayen- Executive
– Classic corporate PR and communications in the Lifestyle sector
– Concept and strategy development on branding communication
– Offline and online publications, with graphic designers and editors
Client: Amazon, Zalando, Volkswagen, Factory Berlin, Huawei, Carhartt, McDonald’s, Johnson & Johnson, Bang & Olufsen, and Universal.
Tomas is a student of computer science and business at the New York University Abu Dhabi. “Doing an internship at Kaliber increased my knowledge on international investment and how government attracts and supports investors. It has been also an opportunity to find out about the Berlin start-up scene and gain practical skills that I will be able to apply in my professional future as an entrepreneur. I recommend applying for the internship at Kaliber as it helps in understanding global investment trends, building knowledge about growing industries, and discovering market entry strategies.”