Katharina Arnold Rokita, Managing Partner
- Consultant involved for 10 years in international business development
- Site selection project for automotive, chemical, food and call centre industry
- Worldwide government support in foreign direct investment- FDI attraction
- Expansion projects of MNC’, SMEs and startups in Europe, USA, Asia, Middle East, Central and South America; with a focus on Germany, Poland, UK & Spain
- Mentor and coach for the startup ecosystem, supporting growth & financing.
- Conducting market entry studies, location analysis and incentives support.
- Clients: Brose, Elder, Drive now, DB Schenker, Tesla, Continental, Rober Bosch, Infinity, Ekomi, MotelOne, Zalando, Comarch, Payleven, Epam, Amy’s.
- Government:Wallonia,Brussels,Virginia,Macedonia,Austrian,Krakow,Polska,SachsenAnhalt,MecklenburgVorpommen,Zhongshan,Chile,Panama,Lima,Andalusia,Catalonia,Castilla y Leaon,Paris,Paris Region,Lyon,Seine-et-Marne,Tuscany,Dubai,Sharjah,
Laila Reinhardt, Partner
- Business development professional with 8 years’ experience.
- Consulting SME clients on their market entry strategy and management skills.
- Lead generation campaigns for Asian and European investor attract.
- Delegation visits and networking events.
- Support start-up to prepare bids for government funding.
- Understanding of companies’ decision making process for int.expansion
- Native German speaker and also fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Clients: Advantech, America digital healthcare, Cheil Jedang, Gloria Jean’s, Australian coffee company, Persistent Systems, YR Energy
Marcin Szlęzak, Partner
- For over a dozen years associated with marketing and sales.
- Experience on the Scandinavian and British market
- Supporting foreign companies in entering the polish market
- Creating communication, marketing and sales strategies.
- Cooperated with FMCG, Automotive, Healthcare and TSL industries.
- Expert in the field of negotiation, sales and mediation
- Awarded the title of the best business negotiator during the Congress of Negotiators in Warsaw.
- Clients: Everoad, Greencarrier, Fresh Logistics
Zbigniew Jankowski, Partner
- Involved for more than 20 years in public relations.
- Digital media: social media, bloggers and SEO campaigns
- International PR: media relations, delegations, meetings
- Crisis management: scenarios, strategy, solutions. 24h hotline
- Media relations: press conference, interviews, articles
- Government relations: trainings, meetings, seminars, road show
- Sectors: Finance, infrastructure, healthcare, chemical and law
- Member of the Polish Public Relations Consultancies Association
- Awards: Golden SABRE, Three Złote Spinach, International Magellan award, and Golden Drum award nomination.
- Clients: PNB Paribas, Polpharma, GRUPA AZOTY, EU Commission
Fousieh Balaghi- Mobayen- Partner
Looking for extraordinary stories, ideas, linking brands, topics and products.
- Classic corporate PR and communications in Lifestyle sector
- Concept and strategy development on branding communication.
- Offline and online publications, with graphic designers and editors
- Client: Amazon, Zalando, Volkswagen, Factory Berlin, Huawei, Carhartt, McDonald’s, Johnson & Johnson, Bang & Olufsen and Universal.
Tomasz Bachosz, Intern
Tomas is a student of computer science and business at the New York University Abu Dhabi. “Doing an internship at Kaliber increased my knowledge on international investment and how government attracts and supports investors. It has been also an opportunity to find out about the Berlin start-up scene and gain practical skills that I will be able to apply in my professional future as entrepreneur. I recommend applying for the internship at Kaliber as it helps understanding global investment trends, building knowledge about growing industries, and discovering market entry strategies.”